Saturday, March 19, 2016

A little bit of this, a little bit of that!

I can't believe how quickly this week has flown, all of a sudden it's the weekend and enjoying pottering around, watering the plants, baking, washing, watching a show or two on Foxtel (Selling Houses Australia) etc.

One of my plants that is truly performing in our outdoor entertaining area is the Devil's Ivy. It's just in a standard hanging pot, so probably pot bound, but doesn't seem to mind. I am wondering how long I should let it crawl along the ground for before I give it a trim up. What do you think?


I've recently purchased a Microfibre Spray and Glide Mop. I'm so happy with it, it has a water container attached and you press the handle to release a fine jet of water onto the floor in front of the mop. So easy and effective. Much better than the normal microfibre one I had.


Every night when I go to bed, I read and it's a favourite past time when on holidays or on weekends. 
Some of my favourite authors are Monica McInerney, Nora Roberts, Katie Fforde and Di Morrisey to name a few. I love it when I discover an author that I like and recently picked up a random book at the Library by Anna Jacobs called Peppercorn Street. It was a very enjoyable read of friendships forming from people in a neighbourhood.  I have just finished another one of hers and about to start on another. There are many more of hers in the Library.


On Wednesday, we took our grandies to our local playground and had a morning tea picnic. Here's a selfie.....It took a few goes, to get us all in the pic and Luca's not looking too happy about it! I hadn't realised Owen had given the thumbs up...lol!


Must go....time to get the washing off the line!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...